In the middle of Christmas time, with the onset of winter and cold weather, cases of colds are very common in Spain. The situation in China is also concerning, with an explosion of infections which raises fears of the appearance of new variants and a new wave in other countries.
However, the epidemiological evolution is radically opposite in our country. The indicators place the situation as “stable and even in decline”, as indicated caroline darias during the press conference in which he announced measures against the tsunami case in the Asian country.
In Spain, it is also the time to circulation of respiratory viruseswith ailments often confused with each other due to the similarity of their symptoms.
The flu, bronchitis or Covid they have several common symptoms, so many people avoid getting tested thinking it’s all from a cold. To differentiate them, pharmacies sell combined tests that detect a positive for Covid, influenza A and influenza B.
More company news
Watch out for these symptoms: differences between Covid and flu
The image may be similar, although there are also other symptoms that clearly distinguish them.
- Nasal congestion.
- runny nose
- Sore throat.
- Discharge of mucus in the throat.
- No high fever.
- Aggravation of chronic conditions.
- Constant pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen.
- Persistent dizziness, confusion, difficulty waking up.
- Do not urinate.
- Intense muscle pain.
- Intense weakness or unsteadiness.
- Fever or cough that improves but recurs or worsens.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- Fever or chills.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Muscle and body pain.
- Congestion or runny nose.
- Recent loss of smell or taste.
- Sore throat.
- Nausea or vomiting.
#Symptoms #watch #days #Covid #flu